Children will learn through the following activities:
- Fine motor skills (through picking up objects, using tools, doing artwork, and using utensils
- Large motor activities both indoor and outdoor such as walking, climbing, running, jumping, and climbing stairs
- Self-help skills like cleaning areas, food preparation
- Social skills such as developing manners, interacting with peers, and small group games
- Language development through naming objects, describing actions, discussing pictures, conversations, and music.
- Children Arrive – 8.00-4.30.
- Breakfast-children eat the meal prepare by the kitchen staff.
- Work Period – This will include the use of developmental toys for encouraging the use of motor skills, language development, movement, concentration, and other important milestones.
- Morning Nap – Most children in Nido will still nap, but those who do not may do other work activities.
- Play time- Outdoor/indoor play time, they socialize with peers, explore the area around them.
- Lunch – Often, after a nap, lunch will be offered to students or bottles for younger babies. After eating, students are encouraged to clean up their messes to promote independence.
- Additional Work Period (Snacks are usually provided during this time.)
- End of Day – children wait for their parents to pick them up until 4.30 pm.
- 8am - 16:30pm
- Monday, Friday
- 18 months -2.5/3 years